[mythtv-users] Front End Setup

Harry Lipkind hil at hiltech.com
Mon Aug 14 22:12:01 UTC 2006

Ivan

Thank you for getting back to me.

Every time I run mythfrontend I get the same series of three screens:

	Language
	IP and port configurations
	Custom Ident and wakeonlan
I suspect that I am not getting the correct opening screen. Have I left
something out from the "stack" of things tbat I should have.

About the mysql config file - I looked on the master and the only mysql
configuration file I found was mysqlaccess.conf.  I didn't see anything
in there about networking.  I am NOT a mysql guru (or even very
knowledgeable).  I am not running Knoppmyth - I have Myth running on
SuSE.

Thank you

Harry Lipkind