[mythtv-users] Commercial skip not working..

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Mon Aug 14 14:30:17 UTC 2006

A JM wrote:
> I'm running 19-fixes and I'm noticing the commercial skip isn't
> working? I've got it turned on in the front end but I'm still seeing
> commercials, anyone have any ideas?
Is the skip not working or is it not detecting any commercials?  If you
edit a recording that you have run commercial flagging on and hit "Z",
does it load in any commercial flags as a cutlist?  If not, check your
logs for any errors launching mythcommflag or try running it at the
command-line to see the results.

Kevin