[mythtv-users] Myth Recording Extender (MRE) v1.0.0 Released

Dan Wilga mythtv-users at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Mon Aug 14 13:34:12 UTC 2006

Instead of extending recordings, can it instead alter the schedules
of programs set to record after the sports event?

I record "60 Minutes" on CBS, but it's frequently pushed forward
because of football or golf. As it is now, I have to set the schedule
to always record an extra hour, just in case it doesn't start on
time--and that wastes precious disk space.