[mythtv-users] How do you reset recording profiles?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Aug 14 02:22:28 UTC 2006

On 08/13/2006 08:39 PM, Robert May wrote:
> Is there a simple way to reset the recording profiles?  I think there
> is something screwy going on with my settings.  It seems like shows
> are transcoding after they have had commercials flagged.  When I try
> to skip a commercial it says that it's not flagged even though it has
> been.  A while back I tried changing my recording profiles to cut back
> on disk usage.  I though I set them back to their original settings
> but I'm not sure I got it right.

Not a profile setting...  In mythtv-setup on page "Job Queue (Global)"
under General settings (maybe page 6 or 8).

Run Transcode Jobs before Auto-Commercial Flagging
If set, if both auto-transcode and auto commercial flagging are turned
ON for a recording, transcoding will run first, otherwise, commercial
flagging runs first.

Mike