[mythtv-users] Cannot download FilmFour listings using grab_uk_rt grabber?

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 00:29:38 UTC 2006

On 11/08/06, Dom H <speedsix.lists at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nick,
>
> The full line does have 'channel filmfour..'
>
> Not sure where the space came from, it's not in the file. What is the '160'
> number? I manually added filmfour into my db recently fwiw.

The '160' is the BBC's internal code for the FilmFour listings. The
channel_ids file is used to link these BBC internal codes with the
XMLTV IDs that end-user applications using
XMLTV use.

If you're still having problems, I'd suggest running the grabber
manually (you don't have to run mythfilldatabase) to make sure the
FilmFour listings are being downloaded.

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki: