[mythtv-users] Audi sync problems with Mytharchive dvds

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Aug 13 12:53:58 UTC 2006

Dom H wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> It starts out of sync and stays the same, video is delayed slightly.
>
> Dom

OK in that case it may be fixable by just giving mplex the correct
--sync-offset parameter.

I see from your other thread that you are in the UK like me. What
channel was the file recorded from? I'd really like to be able to
reproduce this myself so I can try a few ideas on how to fix it but
haven't been able to record anything so far that fails for me!. If I
can't get a recording that reproduces the problem I may need a small
sample file from you.

Paul H.