[mythtv-users] Can anyone send me their transcoding options and settings?

datheh erygre smarrt_v at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 11:12:33 UTC 2006

Hi All,
 I am new user to this List and this is my very first post to this list.
 I am though new haven't got any error in myth tv installation but Transcoding myth recordings giving me a little bit problem.
 So anybody who got succeeded in Transcoding and commercial flaging do send me their Transcode options.
 I want my recordings to be free from commercials and must remain in the same format!

 Thanks

 Jack.