[mythtv-users] Hardware suggestions

Alan Anderson andersonas at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 11 14:24:33 UTC 2006

Hi

I too have been looking at the Antec Fusion case for my next front end.

From the response and reviews it sounds like its as quiet as they say, so
should be good in the living room.  I'll move the Antec Overture into the
basement and make it a dedicated backend.

Anybody know for sure if there is a linux driver for the VFD?   I have read
several reviews on the case  and so far they have mentioned linux drivers but
so far nothing specific.

Slightly off topic I guess  my apologies.

Thanks in advance
Alan Anderson