[mythtv-users] Cannot download FilmFour listings using grab_uk_rt grabber?

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 23:59:14 UTC 2006

On 10/08/06, Dom H <speedsix.lists at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I have..
>
> in my /root/.mythtv/uk_rt.xmltv file..
> filmfour.channel4.com

Is the full line "channel filmfour.channel4.com"?

> in my channel_ids file..
> filmfour.channel4.com:160 :FilmFour

Make sure there is no space after 160 and before the colon in your
channel_ids file (you have the space in the above config)

> in my xmltv_id column of the database
> filmfour.channel4.com

That's fine

> Run the mythfilldatabase as root and every other channel downloads fine
> except filmfour?

What error message are you seeing? My mfdb last ran at 7pm Thursday
evening with no problems. Also, I just checked the RT site and the
data is there, and your setup looks correct too.

Is FilmFour listings data being added to the database but not
displayed, or is the grabber failing completely to access/add the
FilmFour data?

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki: