[mythtv-users] Bug in Guide - where/how to report?

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Thu Aug 10 23:56:08 UTC 2006

I think I have found a bug in the guide. It seems that if you have less
than 5 channels the guide display will be all out of whack.

For example, I only have 4 channels at the moment,

The guide will only display 3 on the left (there are still 5 slots
though) and the 3 rows of data will fill the right hand side from top to
bottom, not aligning with the 3 channels. However, adding another
channel to complete the onscreen display of 5 and everything returns to
normal. Oh, and changing the display setting to 4 in setup does nothing
to alleviate the situation.

Where and how do I report this?

Cheers
Bruce