[mythtv-users] feature suggestion: pause at end of playback

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Aug 9 15:48:23 UTC 2006

Interesting my SA 8300 HD set top boxes running passport from Time
Warner do exactly that.

It pauses at the end of the show for about 15 seconds asking if you
would like to delete or keep the show, if there is no response it
defaults to playing whatever channel the tuner is on (of course saving
the show)

Cheers,

Dean