[mythtv-users] OT: Disaster Recovery - A Useful Tip

Rick Sauer mantarogue at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 04:29:53 UTC 2006

I've been using a product called Mondo Rescue for a while now, and I thought
I'd share it with our little community here.

It's a bare-metal backup and restore for linux, covering nearly all
distro's.

You can find info and download from here.

http://www.mondorescue.org/about.shtml

I've used in RH both enterprise and 9.0 and also FC4 and FC5 with great
success.

It backs up all live data and creates a bootable CD/DVD for restore
purposes. Runs in a console with a GUI or via the command line.

Hope you find it handy.