[mythtv-users] changed storage location, move old recordings, fix db?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 15:52:40 UTC 2006

> A mount point is just a pointer, why not just use the same mount point
> or at a minimum,just symlink the old to the new so the system sees them
> in both places.

I do the latter when it comes to my two myth boxes. Here is an example

cd /mnt/store
ls /mnt/other/mythstore | xargs -n1 ln -s

Where /mnt/other/mythstore is the mount point of my mythfolder from
the remote mythbox.

With this setup the only thing you have to do for it to work is to
enable follow links when deleting from myth-setup.

John