[mythtv-users] MythVideo setup crashes on newish 0.19-fixes 10686 install

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 14:51:41 UTC 2006

Built MythTV and MythVideo from 0.19-fixes SVN10686 on my bedroom
computer and now when I go into the MythVideo setup area it crashes
out with only "Killed" in the output with 'mythfrontend -v all'.

This is not really a new install, I've had older compiles installed,
but this is the first time I've really used it, I didn't even have it
connecting to my main backend before.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening or how to get more
information about the crash? I'm thinking I may erase all the settings
for this machine from mythconverg to see if some old setting is
screwing it up...

Thanks!

--
Steve