[mythtv-users] MythVideo setup crashes on newish 0.19-fixes 10686 install

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 14:51:41 UTC 2006

Built MythTV and MythVideo from 0.19-fixes SVN10686 on my bedroom
computer and now when I go into the MythVideo setup area it crashes
out with only "Killed" in the output with 'mythfrontend -v all'.

This is not really a new install, I've had older compiles installed,
but this is the first time I've really used it, I didn't even have it
connecting to my main backend before.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening or how to get more
information about the crash? I'm thinking I may erase all the settings
for this machine from mythconverg to see if some old setting is
screwing it up...

Before you ask, read the FAQ!
then search the Wiki, and this list,
Mailinglist etiquette -