[mythtv-users] Migrate recordings to another myth box

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 6 19:50:53 UTC 2006

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: 06 August 2006 20:16
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] Migrate recordings to another myth box

How can I move recordings and their related MySQL data from one backend to

Although you've had your desired effect.. it's generally not the done thing
to ask your question multiple times in less than the space of a few days.

I tried this in google: backup recordings mythtv

Then second link down->

Then if you read that you should note it mentions a tool called nuvexport
that you can use to import and export recordings into and out of mythtv with
corresponding sql files.

Have you looked at nuvexport?

Steve Daniels

Checked by AVG Free Edition.