[mythtv-users] Migrate recordings to another myth box

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 19:46:34 UTC 2006

On 06/08/06, Mark <list at onnow.net> wrote:

> How can I move recordings and their related MySQL data from one backend to
> another?

Please wait more than 6 hours before reposting the same question. If
you haven't had a reply it doesn't mean you never will, just that most
people are probably enjoying their Sunday morning/afternoon/evening!

Do you just want to transfer the recordings and associated database
information, or also include the 'previously recorded' information
from the second backend machine? I believe there is a contributed
script to do the former, not sure about the latter.

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/