[mythtv-users] How do I toggle settings in Mythfrontend 0.19?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Aug 6 16:49:52 UTC 2006

On 08/06/2006 09:09 AM, Gert-Jan Bilt, van de wrote:
> this was exactly my point: When using the default BLUE theme the checkmarks are not visible. I am hoping that in the next release of the BLUE theme the checkmark will be using a white color, to stand out against the blue background of the checkbox.

However, if you had changed the QT theme to Platinum with the blue
MythTV theme, you would have been able to see check marks in the boxes.
The blue MythTV theme doesn't specify the QT theme.  It's just that some
of the QT themes make it hard to tell when displaying the "checked" vs
"unchecked" boxes on a TV that's clear across the room.

In other words, Platinum is a QT theme, while blue is a MythTV theme.

Mike

>> That's not Myth's fault.  It's the QT theme you've selected (which you
>> can specify in the settings).
> Indeed, my preference is the Platinum
QT