[mythtv-users] Combine two backends into one? Interesting problem

mark list at onnow.net
Sun Aug 6 12:59:52 UTC 2006

I have a MythTV v.18 box with 320 Gigs of data and a v.19.1 box with 200
gigs of data.

I need to take all of the recordings and database info from the 18 box
and add it to the 19 box.  How do I do that?

Is there some kind of extract / insert script for the database part?  I
can move the actual data easily, but I dont know how to get all of the
database part over so the video files make sense and are viewable.

I have looked for how too's etc... but am not seeing much.

Anyone know how or done this?

Is the 18 data compatable with 19 data as well?