[mythtv-users] Tv_grab_au (oztivo) help.

Chris Henderson jchendo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 09:45:21 UTC 2006

On 8/6/06, David Whyte <david.whyte at gmail.com> wrote:

> > >  I saw that myth was reporting an error with mythfilldatabase, i left
> it go
> > > think it was a network issue/ Internet down/ anything else. Surprise,
> > > surprise....... Now it does not work.
> > >

> > I will run mythfilldatabase now, to check it is not an XML issue.
> >

> Mine seemed to run just fine :\
>
> Sorry mate, I have no idea :(

In the 30 mins I have been typing to you it has started to work.

What is the deal with the bloody computer?????
Is it trying to make me look stupid?

Cos it is succeeding. :-)

I ran it after David emailed the list and it works. you can see the time
stamp on the bloody output and it didnt work then. now it does.
Arrrrrrrrrrrg

thanks anyway
CHris