[mythtv-users] Multiple Sources - One Card

Ron Garrison ron.garrison at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 22:25:29 UTC 2006

Well, I had already done what Mike suggested and used OTA guide for all my
channels (except of course for The Local Weather Channel and the Music
Choice Stations).  TWC doesn't really have guide data - so no biggie - and
niether do the MusicChoice stations (Which Myth cannot currently play -
frame rate problem I think).  Once I get them working I would like something
other than "Unknown" or "No Data" though.  Something like "Music from the
80's" for the 80's Channel.  This is what the Zap2it Guide does.

I will look into formally submitting as Mike pointed out.

On 8/5/06, Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com> wrote:

> While I agree that in the long term persuading Zap2It to fix the
> lineup issue is best, can't Ron simply, whether in MythWeb's or
> mythtv-setup's channel editor, copy over the XMLTVIDs for the two OTA
> channels with the good program data into the slots for their Comcast
> counterparts?

I tried this - it didn't work.