[mythtv-users] Rex: a new tv_grab_au script

Lachlan McIntosh lachlan at directions.com.au
Sat Aug 5 21:16:03 UTC 2006

Actually after putting a line into the new script to dump it out I found
that

"/home/mythtv/.mythtv/Free2Air.xmltv"

is the config file that mythfilldatabase is using.

So I guess this will change depending on what you call your source.  As
soon as I copied rex.conf to this file it all started working.

Thanks
Lachlan