[mythtv-users] How do I toggle settings in Mythfrontend 0.19?

Gert-Jan Bilt, van de GertJan at vdbilt.eu
Sat Aug 5 17:58:30 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I have been trying to figure out how to change a certain setting in the configuration menus of Mythfrontend using the keyboards. There are many interesting buttons to click, but I can't find out which key actually activates a certain setting. Like for instance the button "Display genre colors" in the program guide setup screen 1.

I can't find this anywhere on the website, and the Wiki indicates that this should be checked by default, but I have no idea how to check whether it is checked.

Anybody have any idea on this?