[mythtv-users] Rex: a new tv_grab_au script

Lachlan McIntosh lachlan at directions.com.au
Sat Aug 5 02:18:45 UTC 2006

Um I get the following message when using the script through
mythfilldatabase

Rex 1.2.0
error in conf file: Global symbol "$conf" requires explicit package name
at (eval 15) line 1, <> chunk 1.
Global symbol "$duplicate" requires explicit package name at (eval 15)
line 21, <> chunk 1.

It seems to run fine when I run it by itself.  Am I doing something
daft?

Thanks
Lachlan