[mythtv-users] Aussies: WARNING about IceTV

Darren fender_bender at aandr.com.au
Sat Aug 5 02:09:57 UTC 2006

Forget icetv sign-up with http://minnie.tuhs.org/twiki/bin/view/TVGuide/
Register with the TWiki, First & last name is also your Wikiname or your IP
will be banned. Once you have signed-up got to the in 'TV Guide web
interface' then 'Set user preferences' choose the channels you want also set
download format to XMLTV format. Go back to
http://minnie.tuhs.org/twiki/bin/view/TVGuide/ and download the script 'A
simple XMLTV grabber' the grabber will then need to be setup for your
state/city.

regards
Darren

--
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove
all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln