[mythtv-users] Gigabit switch

Ted Teah me at tedteah.org
Fri Aug 4 19:39:23 UTC 2006

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 18:54:03 +0000
"Unix Fun" <unix_fun at hotmail.com> wrote:

> http://pastebin.ca/115591

I can tell you I have the same hardware, but am running 64bit Ubuntu,
and I get the same error that you thought might be a problem.  However,
I have no trouble tuning and recording shows.  I do have incredible
instability in the system which I think might be the result of the ivtv
drivers not playing nice together, so you might want to try removing
it.  Also, I assume you have blacklisted cx**Blackbird module from

Tedt