[mythtv-users] Gigabit switch

Mark (home) fairlane at springcom.com
Thu Aug 3 23:44:00 UTC 2006

Uh, I don't know that SMC really is the level of quality I'm looking for.

I tend to like stuff like Enterasys, Cisco, 3Com, etc.  I got really sick of
phone calls from the wife while I was at work bi*ching about the internet
and email not working because the switches needed rebooting.  I've got it
down to about every couple of months now with the new 3Com switches, but
it could still stand to be improved.
I've got better things to do than chase phantom problems for free.  (I don't
get paid to troubleshoot my own stuff)