[mythtv-users] Wiki Week - an appeal

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 16:22:53 UTC 2006

I've seen some wikis which have a test area for newbies to mess about
with.  I'm not exactly 100% up to speed with formatting etc yet, so I
think it might be a worthwhile inclusion.

Back to the version numbers issue:

A lot of functionality in mythtv hasn't changed that much in the time
I've used myth - except of course live tv, so I don't think it'd be
much of an issue although I see your point.

Less arguing the toss over version numbers and more wiki editing!  I'm
sure it'd not be hard for folks to add a note about which versions
stuff applies to but the info needs to be put there in the first place
;)

And don't you worry - I'll be doing my fair share in the near future too.

Justin