[mythtv-users] BBC THREE on Freeview

Dawson, Guy Guy.Dawson at eu.sony.com
Thu Aug 3 11:45:54 UTC 2006

Hi There

I noticed that same problem as Stephen,  so i've been following this
thread.

I took a look at ticket 1981 which refers to the opposite problem ie the
DVB signal goes away early.  I'm a little unclear of the status however.

Can anyone confirm ;

a) whether the fix does sort out the issue of catching the first program
to be aired

b) whether it found it's way into 0.19-fixes (ie the current atrpms
build )

Guy