[mythtv-users] Slimserver, SoftSqueeze & MythTV

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Wed Aug 2 23:46:27 UTC 2006

slimp3slave is another option. Not as pretty as softsqueeze, but it is
entirely controlled by keystrokes, making for easy lirc integration (I
hope, I haven't actually done it yet)

It hasn't been updated for some time, but I see no reason why it
wouldn't work. It is console based so your mythtv menu entry would need
to start an xterm - maximised with a large font.

http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pdw/slimp3slave/

--
Nick Rout <nick at rout.co.nz>