[mythtv-users] mythDVD rips infinite movie loop

Clayton Huml babyhuml at msn.com
Wed Aug 2 21:56:02 UTC 2006

Now that I have some more storage on my myth box, i am working on porting my
DVD collection to myth.  Most of the DVD's rip fine, but some of them (Glory
Road in particular) acts like it is in an infinite loop, and the estimated
time to complete continually increases, and the recording never finishes.
Is this some new magic anti-piracy feature, or do i have a setting boogered
up?  I was also wondering if it was my DVD drive. its an NEC ND-3500A DVD+/-
thx

clay