[mythtv-users] XvMC on nVidia 6150

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 06:30:04 UTC 2006

> I think the  prebuffering pause happens when the video freezes.
> Any ideas?  Does myth .19 work w/ xvmc on an 6150?
> Thanks.

Yes it does work.  Which version of the Nvidia drivers are you
running, and how is Myth "matched" to these drivers (a hard link
during compile, a 'soft' link via XvMCConfig (XVMC wrapper) in
/etc/X11)?   Also, what can you tell us about the content that this
happens with?  HDTV?  If so, 720p or 1080i?

Prebuilt HDTV capable systems at reasonable prices: