[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Tue Aug 1 17:35:02 UTC 2006

Since the HDHomeRun has two antenna jacks, does that mean you have to
have two separate input connections in order to use both tuners? That's
a factor for me because I am already kind of maxed out on how much the
connection has been split. I suppose if I had an HDHR box, I wouldn't
need some of the other connections I have (e.g. the HD3000 that I can't
get working properly anyway as well as the Comcast DVR box which is only
there for HD reception and recording), but I wouldn't want to give them
up until I had everything working.

--Greg