[mythtv-users] HTPC Hardware

Martin Turner xmode at biosys.net
Wed Apr 19 11:57:20 UTC 2006

Michael Fox wrote:
> On 4/18/06, Conrad vr <conradvr at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> DVB: Fusion Dual Digital TV Tuner (Australia)
>>
>> To use a SFF I need to use a mATX motherboard, and
>> would prefer to avoid one of the proprietry
>> motherboards from the likes of Shuttle and AOpen.
>>

> I'd guess your in Australia, not sure about your tuner above being
> supported but I am sure others who have it can comment.

Works fine as of 2.6.16. I still don't have my remote working, so if you
can work that one out drop me a line, but the card works great.

One word of warning, the USB section is a power hog. I had to run mine
through a powered USB hub before it would work. Apparently a few smaller
systems have this problem as they don't supply enough power to all USB
sockets (some work on just the internal ones, some just on external,
mine didn't work at all)