[mythtv-users] - What's wrong with my .lircrc ?

Alessandro Boggiano boggiano at libero.it
Wed Apr 19 07:51:10 UTC 2006

John Andersen wrote:
> On 4/18/06, Alessandro Boggiano <boggiano at libero.it> wrote:
>

>>I need to add/sub delay time to subtitles inside mplayer,
>>usually I can do with the keys 'z' and 'x' with the keyboard.

> It might be that  your distro is like mine, where the only package that reads
> .lircrc from /home/mythtv/.lircrc is mythtv itself.
>
> Everything else reads it from ~/.lircrc

Thanks John,my the path of my .lircrc is correct,the problem is me! ;)
As I told, I didn't touch the config from a long time,so I checked the
mplayer documentation and something come up:
"full list of available commands by running mplayer -input cmdlist."

So,the only problem was to match the remote key with me right command
(sub_delay).

Everything works: no need to restart the service!

Ciao
Ale