[mythtv-users] MythTV channels in Melbourne Australia on 0.19

Brett May brett.may at thalesatm.com
Wed Apr 19 07:38:20 UTC 2006

Hi Rod,

I am in Melbourne and have a Twinhad Card and have gotten it to work
under MythTV 0.19.
In mythtv-setup I set all HD channels to not visible as my card won't
lock onto them, possible due to having a low spec machine.
I then set the starting channel in mythtv to a valid channel.

You can test your system (under linux) using a combination of tzap,
dvbstream, and mplayer.
When I get home tonight I will post the exact commands and some more info.

Cheers,
Brett