[mythtv-users] xorg.conf for Toshiba 46H84

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 03:10:00 UTC 2006

On 4/18/06, Nathan Jones <evilnathan at gmail.com> wrote:

>    Oh darn, right, sorry about that.  You're right of course.  To be
> honest, I haven't played much with the internal workings of the new
> driver.
>
>    I have a Toshiba CRT HDTV as well, but at that point, I only had an
> ATI card in my HTPC, and could never get 1920x1080i working.  (only
> 720x480 unfortunately)
>
>    Sorry to waste your time there.  I should have read the model more
> clearly.
>
>    nathan
>
> On 4/18/06, Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hrm, seems like out TVs are different beasts/  The 46H84 is a rear
> > projector CRT, yours is a DLP.

For what it is worth I tried and tried to get a modeline for my Sony and
beat my head until I drug out the windows box and ran powerstrip to get the
modeline. Altogether going this route only took me about 30 mins to get my
modelines and now I have 3 to play with. This is definately the easiest
route to go if you have a windows box.