[mythtv-users] Cannot Download Listings

Stephen Boddy stephen.boddy at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 18 23:55:11 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 18 April 2006 23:46, jazzy 639 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please excuse the last post.
>
> I can see program info but it wont appear in channels under Guide and
> Schedule.
>
> I have all the channels showing in the setup but are Unnassigned. If I go
> into them, instead on the source being my config - uk_rt - it is '2'. How
> can I batch change all of these so they show properly?
>
> Many Thanks

Not too sure how to do this with no tuner card. Perhaps you can setup a dummy
source somehow. Then you need to put the sourceid of your channels (i.e. 2
for me) into the mythfilldatabase command line.

You also have to put the correct xmltv id into the channels to match the list
of channels that you've downloaded.

Then run the mythfilldatabase command, and cross your fingers ;-)
--
Steve Boddy