itsmebcc itsmebcc at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 22:15:01 UTC 2006

>Yeah, I get the 500 error limit then it stops recording the errors. I don't
>get a DVD though, it bombs before finishing the process I'm not trying to
>burn directly to a DVD though that could be the difference, I've just tried
>to make an ISO.

>So, since we get the same error would it be safe to assume the projectx,
>Mythburn, etc. install is correct? or would that be assuming too much?
>
>David's, post above seems to be the answer, that the recording needs to be
>converted from TS to PS but the question I have is once it's converted to
>PS
>why do you need projectx to demux the recording it's now in a PS format?
>
>I've not been successful in all of my attempts to back-up any of the
>recordings I've got I'm  hoping someone can shed some more light on the
>process..

Yes the install is correct.  I think it has to do with the "noisy"
recordings.  I have used the lossless encoder to cut commercials, thus
converting my recordings from TS to PS, and to be honest with you those are
the only ones that I could ever get to burn now that I think about it.  Does
anyone using DVB-s with any kind of card have this working?  If this was
only a nexus thing I would put my other card in (SS2) to gain the ability to
burn dvd's.