[mythtv-users] I 'd like a 2nd opinion on this mythburn solution.

Phill Wiggin wigginp at mantech-wva.com
Tue Apr 18 18:42:12 UTC 2006

Phill Wiggin wrote:

>You'd probably have to restart the processes (apache? www-data?)
>effected.  IIRC, active user sessions don't pick up changes to their
>group settings until they're logged out and back in (or the service is
>restarted).
>
>--Phill

Pshaw....
"You'd probably have to restart the processes (apache? www-data?) effected."

Should have read:
"You'd probably have to restart the processes (running as: apache?
www-date?) effected."

For posterity, you can run :
ps -au

to find which user is running which programs. (User is on the far left,
programs on the far right.

--Phill W.