[mythtv-users] Success!!

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 18 17:43:39 UTC 2006

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of RoboJ1M
Sent: 18 April 2006 17:14
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: [mythtv-users] Success!!

Hi,

I'd just like to say I've got my first timed recording off of UK DVB-T!
Joy!! 8D

I'm running last wednesdays SVN HEAD code in an attempt to get EIT and DVB-T
scanning running.
I shall be moving back to 0.19.1-fixes and using dvb-utils and channels.conf
importing and hopefully EIT will still work.
But after a couple of weeks of work it's finally a bit more exitement and a
bit less headache. :)

Stuff left to do:

1) lirc keeps falling over after 5 mins of running mythfrontend.
2) Get BIOS ACPI wakeup to work to save power
3) Get myth plugins to work.

Future Work:

1) Buy/Scav/Build dedicated backend and frontends.
2) Learn C/C++, contribute.
3) Steal tank, invade Paris.
4) Get arrested on Space Mountain.

Thanks,

J1M.

Well Done J1M!!!

Congrats!!!

For 1, does LIRC actually work until it falls over, or does it not work,
then fall over anyway?

Steve