[mythtv-users] Success!!

RoboJ1M jim.neave at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 18 16:13:30 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'd just like to say I've got my first timed recording off of UK DVB-T!
Joy!! 8D

I'm running last wednesdays SVN HEAD code in an attempt to get EIT and DVB-T
scanning running.
I shall be moving back to 0.19.1-fixes and using dvb-utils and
channels.confimporting and hopefully EIT will still work.
But after a couple of weeks of work it's finally a bit more exitement and a
bit less headache. :)

Stuff left to do:

1) lirc keeps falling over after 5 mins of running mythfrontend.
2) Get BIOS ACPI wakeup to work to save power
3) Get myth plugins to work.

Future Work:

1) Buy/Scav/Build dedicated backend and frontends.
2) Learn C/C++, contribute.
3) Steal tank, invade Paris.
4) Get arrested on Space Mountain.

Thanks,