[mythtv-users] MythBurn CVS menu selection problem under FC5

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Apr 18 11:42:33 UTC 2006

Around about 11/04/06 16:24, Ron Garrison typed ...
> I had the green square problem and down-reved my transcode from 1.0.2 to
> 0.6.14 and that solved my problem.  Following is a link to some more
> information on this problem:
> http://threebit.net/mail-archive/mythtv-users/msg04890.html

   Yes, I finally fixed the green thumbs issue by recompiling the latest
transcode RPM without xio.  I didn't get the pipe errors referred to in the
link above.

   And I had to turn off sub-chaptering in the burn options.

   Now I just get videos that crash all players I've tried :-(

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature