[mythtv-users] the new "RT" version of the FusionHDTV5 Lite

Dawning Sky the.dawning.sky at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 05:53:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just got a new FusionHDTV "RT" Lite.  I tried to get it to work on my FC5
machine with 2.6.16 kernel but have been unsuccessful so far.  The machine
has a pcHDTV-3000 and PVT-500.

I tried to get the dvb-bt8xx module to load by creating a bt8xx.modules in
/etc/sysconfig/modules.  The module dvb-bt8xx, together with some other
modules, such as bt878, bttv, or51211, etc., are loaded.  But in the
/dev/dvb/ there is only one adapter, which I believe is the pcHDTV-3000.

I'm wondering whether the new "RT" version is supported or not.  I don't see
an entry in /proc/interrupts related to bttv.  In /etc/sysconfig/hwconf, the
card is listed as

-
class: CAPTURE
bus: PCI
detached: 0
desc: "Brooktree Corporation Unknown device 0870"
vendorId: 109e
deviceId: 0870
subVendorId: 18ac
subDeviceId: d500
pciType: 1
pcidom:    0
pcibus:  2
pcidev:  9
pcifn:  1
-
class: CAPTURE
bus: PCI
detached: 0
desc: "Brooktree Corporation Unknown device 0366"
vendorId: 109e
deviceId: 0366
subVendorId: 18ac
subDeviceId: d500
pciType: 1
pcidom:    0
pcibus:  2
pcidev:  9
pcifn:  0

Not sure what it looks like for the old version of the FusionHDTV5 Lite.

Any help would be appreicated.

Thanks,

DS