[mythtv-users] Nvidia just released 8756.

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 04:18:21 UTC 2006

On 4/17/06, Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com> wrote:
> Brad Fuller wrote:
> > Greg Woods wrote:

> >> Actually that was Emily Latella. Same actress, different character :-)
> >>
> > really? I thought it was Roseanne that said "what's all this I hear
> > about... "  and then carried on and on and on..
> > ok... I stand corrected.
> No, I think you are right, it was Roseanne that said it. 'What's all
> this I hear about violins on TV?' No, that's violence on TV. Never mind...'

No no no, Brad had it right, except for the spelling.  Emily Litella
was the crochety elderly news commentator who was always mishearing
words ("violins on TV") and "never mind", and Roseanne Roseannadanna
was "It's always something", "I thought I was gonna die", talking
about bodily functions  character.

-Jerry