[mythtv-users] autoplaying and Fedora core 5

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 19:01:23 UTC 2006

what desktop manager are you using? GNOME or KDE?

On 4/14/06, Chad Delatte <gremlin190[at]yahoo.com>
wrote:

> How can I get my dvd's and cd's to autoplay in FC5?
> think since the fstab has changed myth doesn't know
> how to monitor the drives anymore. Anyone have any
> insight?
> Thanks in advance,
> Chad

------------------------------
/\_/\
|O O| pepebuho[at]pananet.com
~~~~ Javier Perez
~~~~ While the night runs
~~~~ toward the day...
m m Pepebuho watches
from his high perch.

I'm using kde... The autostart directory does not
exist that is in Jarod' guide. I disabled the service
that is associated with the autostart kde, but myth's
status does not change when the media is unmounted and
mounted.