[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase (xmltv) not downloading schedules for Sky 2 & 3

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 15:02:30 UTC 2006

On 17/04/06, Dave <lists at netsalve.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know why my mythfilldatabase is not downloading schedule info for
> Sky 2 & 3?
>
> Sky 2 xmltvid = mix.skyone.co.uk
> Sky 3 xmltvid = C1963.radiotimes.com
>
> I imagine that the xmltvid's have changed, but what to? when i do a
> tv_grab_uk_rt --list-channels --outfile channels.xml I see the same id's
> listed.

I'm maintaining the uk_rt channel_ids file (links the XMLTV IDs with
the BBC's own numbering  scheme). There have been changes in the past
several months as I've cleaned up the file, removed old unsupported
channels and added the new channels the BBC is carrying. (Sky Mix also
changed its name to Sky Two)

The current XMLTV IDs are:

Sky Two: sky-two.sky.com
Sky Three: sky-three.sky.com

The most current channel_ids can be obtained from here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/xmltv/xmltv/grab/uk_rt/channel_ids?view=markup

Check to make sure you have only 1 channel_ids file on your system.
Some other channels have had their IDs corrected over this time but as
all are now in place there should not be any more changes apart from
new channels added/old channels removed.

Cheers,
Nick