[mythtv-users] restarting frontend from remote machine after crash

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 17 13:06:02 UTC 2006

Search is your friend.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Special:Search?search=crash+restart+myt
hfrontend&go=Go

OR

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=crash+restart+mythfrontend&start=0&ie=utf-8
&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

OR (Second link down.. read the whole thread.)

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=mythtv&do=search_results&s
earch_forum=forum_1&search_string=crash+restart+mythfrontend&search_type=AND

I think the thread contains the best source of info. But you said that you'd
been looking around the lists so maybe for some reason the info in that
simple search query that I ran isn't for you..

I hope those links help.

Suggestions: Do a bit of legwork first? Note that searching the big three
resources; the archives, the wiki, and google is a *very* easy thing to do..

Sorry if this sounds a bit rude, but if everyone learnt how to use a search
engine mailing lists would be filled with peace and tranquillity ;-)

Steve Daniels