[mythtv-users] 0.19 bug? -> OSDImgCache: Can't find '/usr/local/mythtv/share/mythtv/themes/isthmus/fill'

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Apr 17 00:27:54 UTC 2006

On 04/16/2006 06:15 PM, rick wrote:
> Is there something I can do to turn them off?  Starting mythfrontend
> with '-v none,important' doesn't eliminate them.

Are they really that much of a problem?  Just rotate your logs every few
months and it shouldn't be an issue...  Eventually (once the new OSD
image cache feature has been tested long enough--by people (like you)
/who have implicitly agreed to do the testing by running SVN/) the
messages will be moved to another log level.

If they really bother you, comment out the logging line in the source
and recompile.

Mike