[mythtv-users] mythflix problems

Pete pete at putzin.net
Sun Apr 16 15:42:13 UTC 2006

Has anyone seen the following issue when moving movies around in the
queue? I get a perl error with the following message.

/usr/share/mythtv/mythflix/scripts/netflix.pl: (in cleanup)
Insecure dependency in open while running setgid
at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.6/HTTP/Cookies/Netscape.pm
line 48 during global destruction

Check NetFlix Settings

I'm not sure what to check? At this point, hitting Ok will cause the
frontend to crash. Also, when using the 1 key to move movies around
causes no error, but an instant frontend crash. I'll open a bug in the
tracker later today if this isn't a known issue, but would like to see
if there's a workaround too. Thanks

-Pete