[mythtv-users] PVR 250's in Holland?

mark list at onnow.net
Sun Apr 16 14:09:59 UTC 2006

Wander Winkelhorst wrote:
> Welkom in Nederland, Mark!
>
> And sorry, The netherlands use PAL, so NTSC wont work, sorry.
>
> But why would you throw out your entire system? you can just replace
> the capture cards, right?
>
> On 4/16/06, mark <list at onnow.net> wrote:
>
>> I have two Hauppauge capture cards and am moving.  PVR 250's model 980.
>> It looks as if these are only NTSC.
>>
>> Anyone know if these will work in Holland?  I am moving there.
>>
>> Otherwise, anyone want to buy a 500gig system with two capture cards?
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Mark

True.  I can get some other capture cards ( Hauppauge PVR 250 model 983
look to be PAL )

A Question for you, I will be in the Hague, how does the channel
information and tuning data work there?  Are there analog cable feeds
there?  I am just looking for the simple solution there.

Any advice appreciated on that!

Thank you,

Mark